CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

headline

1. 74 Posts.
    WHAT A BLOODY SHAME WE GAVE AWAY THE DEAL OF THE Century may be the bleating soon. Some food for thought before you hit that sell button CDU believers.
    There has been unprecedented turnover in CuDeco in the past week. Shareholders have been asking why. I can only guess at what I think is the reason for the swings and volatility and the appearance that shareholders are selling down the stock. The register does not reflect that proposition. Although there has been selling, there appears to be a concerted effort of someone to force some shareholders into positions where they are forced to sell or have their positions sold due to calls. If stock is sold by a large force which can force positions to be sold it will create a vacuum and the opportunity for someone to soak up the stock being sold off by the margin calls. We can only speculate who it may be. What I can tell you FOR SURE CUDECO IS NOW IN PLAY.
    The Game: CuDeco was trading at $4.70 a share before the announcement of the JORC. The press and some brokers tried to enter the minds of the shareholders by saying the JORC grade was too low. When in fact CuDecos grade is the second highest Cu Eq grade of any open cut prospect in Australia behind Prominent Hill. 1. Prominent Hill 1.5% Cu Eq Zinifex , 2. Rocklands 1.24% Cu Eq CuDeco 3. Mt Isa Open Cut 1.1%Cu Xstrata. 4. Kanmantoo 1.06% Cu Eq Hillgrove. 5. Olympic Dam 1.04% Cu Eq BHP Billiton. 6. Ernest Henry 0.90% Cu Eq Xstrata. 7. Maroochydore 0/80%Cu Eq Aditya Birla. 8. Cadia Hill. 0.29%Cu Eq Newcrest .
    So Cudeco shareholders, you can see that the grade of Cudeco is actually the second highest open cut mine grade in Australia. So, why would anyone sell shares???
    Because there is a bigger force.
    Cudeco was trading at $4.70 with a market cap of $639m. For someone to make a bid someone would have to bid $7.00 or make a bid at $952m. So would Merger Acquisitions and strategists suggest? Burn $100m on selling down Cudeco. Everyone in the industry new that the Cudeco Resource was a great resource with the first 4 years treating 3mt @ 2.05% Cu for 61,500 tonnes of Copper. Value of production 61,500 x $US7,500 (A8,500) tonne for a total revenue of $A524m. Cost to produce..Max Max $24 tonne. Total Cash Cost $72,000,000. The surplus or gross profit would be $A 452.000.000.be,fore tax. Tax 30% $135m leaves a Nett Profit to distribute to shareholders of $316,400.000 or $A2.30 per share per year. Now for a stock trading for $2.00 it looks an attractive stock. Unfortunately shareholders in Cudeco are Mums and Dads and dont know how the game is played.
    Now what is the best way to steal a company. Drive the share price down even if it costs $100m in losses. As seen above if the share price can be banged down to $2.00 and then a bidder bids at $4.00 they can take control for $544,000,000. If they had to bid when it was $4.70 it would to bid $7.00 a share or 136m shares x $7.00 or $952.000.000. So they burn $100m and save $408m, so by burning the $100m they make a $A308,000,000 savings. Unfortunately Mums and Dads dont think like sophisticated investors and panic and sell to the WOLF.
    I have been to the last 3 Cudeco AGMs and at each one WM has told shareholders when the market finds out what we have at Rocklands, the big boys will take it off you. He said, that no matter what the resource is, the force will sell it down and panic everyone into selling. WM said, dont fall for the three card trick. Dont sell unless I sell!!! It rings loudly in my ears; Hold your nerve he said. Some listened and some didnt, some cant.
    News today: The news today confirmed that Rocklands is far bigger and richer than everyone thought. The picture of the nugget also had the picture of a coin. That coin just happens to be the same size of the holes in the end of an RC Bit. It was screaming out, us big nuggets miss out on being counted because we cant get to the sample bag. Only the small nuggets can be sent to the top for sampling. What the bigger drill core seems to doing is picking up the bigger nuggets. At a grade of 4.37% Cu in the pilot plant means a lot to some people. To me it said that if 24% of the central Las Minerale is Native copper and Las Minerale is 450m deep and 600m long and 45-50m wide as shown in the graphic. So a quick calc is 800 m long x 50m wide x 150 deep native copper zone) x Specific Gravity weight used in the announcement to date I get 18,000,000 tonnes at 4.37% Copper.
    So why did the stock go down today: Whoever is stalking Cudeco new that the cat was let out of the bag today. For the first time we saw what WM has been saying for the past 5 years. It also shows why the JORC took so long. He knew that the resource would not reflect the true value of Rocklands because the methodology of calculating it with computers that cut the top grade would not included the high grade native copper. Today we found out that it obviously wasnt included. Today we found that the recovered grade was 4.37% Cu not 1.24%Cu today the big guys knew that eventually Mums and Dads would get the picture. Mums and Dads that control Cudeco shares have been softened up over the past week and a bigger softening up today. Cudeco should have jumped by $2.00 today not dropped. The shares didnt drop, they were forced down. WM has been warning us for 3 years and no-one listened. We have all held our stock for 5 years and when the time comes to go into production and reap the benefit of our wait, we did exactly what we were warned not too! sell. I can understand why WM has gone silent, he must be furious with the selling which he predicted would be bought on when the cat was out of the bag. Well folks you will all know who now owns your stock within the next week or so or even as early as Friday.
    I dont believe that they will push the stock below $2.00 as its getting a bit too close to showing the manipulation. There is no law against what they are doing, but cannot be seen as maulers either so they have to tread a bit light.
    For a company that is trading at $2.00 and probably paying a dividend of $2.30 within 2 years it looks as though we will have given it away. I think it will be another case of the big guys duped the little guys , wont this forum be good reading then hey? Anyway all of the above is my humble opinion only , hope I'm wrong , but I doubt it. Good luck all real Cudeco holders. Ikey Moses
    Spartans dont ask "how many" they ask "where are they"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.