CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

headline, page-61

1. 7,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    gjcl - my post was not an attempt at downramping just a statement that CDU suffers from a management issue.

I have no agenda with regard to CDU and only held a relatively small position - around $50k

I have posted over 3000 comments on this site over the past 4 years and you are the first person to ever accuse me of downramping.

At least some people agreed with my observation that is extremely unlikely that corporate raiders are mercilessly stalking CDU and playing with share price to disadvantage small investors and takeover the company cheaply.

WAL71 - I would consider buying back into CDU if there was new management who communicated with shareholders in a professional manner such that I could have confidence that their utterances had some basis of reality behind them. A lower price would help too.

202120 - I live and work in Ukraine and trade the Russian and Ukrainian markets. These 2 countries are not as advanced as the developped world. Consequently activities like insider trading and front running are not illegal here.

It is a bit like the wild west sometimes :-) for example the main index here went from 500 to 2500 fell back to 1400 and is now flirting with 2000 and is fully expected to return to about 2700 by the year's end.

I lived in Australia between 2005 and 2007, during the boom of a few years ago I made huge gains trading mining exploration stocks on my own account. When I left Australia I put the majority of this profit into a self managed pension fund which manage myself 100% invested in Australia.

I plan to retire in 10 years and relocate to Australia consequently I have the luxury of being able to take an extremely long term view on my Australian investments, anything upto 10 years.

Thus the short term movements in a stock are of little consequence to me as long as I believe in the (potential) asset backing of the stock and I believe in the ability of the company's management to deliver over time.

I have no need therefore to downramp any stock given the ultra long timeframe I have.

I have not posted very much this year on any stock as I have not traded much this year preferring to let my investments sit where they are.

As things stand CDU no longer fits my long term strategy.

I hope that answers your questions gjcl, WAL71 and 202120.

Excuse me in advance if I do not post again for a while.

Be happy

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.