ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Headlines, page-145

1. 4,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    NRO

When will you examine carefully what I write and respond without questions? I am simply asking questions and seeking your responses. Nothing to do with grasping at straws as you insinuate. I am not confused but you definitely need a reading lesson.

To your points.

1. Your response came thru as a response to the Yaranx post. Fact. I know that Y did not bring up the court case. That is exactly why I questioned your reply.

2. I have not queried the GoG in my post. I did so in the next post thank you.

3. Yes Dull did raise the Civ 2331/2019 court case as I stated. That is why I queried why you did not respond to Dull. Read my post again carefully.

4. What article was I to read? I simply queried your post on the CIV 2331/2019 case. Read my post carefully.

5. Pay the outstanding debt mentioned by Dull in Case 2331/2019. Yes that debt that you commented on. You state that you know all about what has been part paid and what has not and why it has not been paid.

6. The court case is a Civil case in the WA Court. Dull and yourself have posted details not me.

I sincerely hope that you go back and read my post carefully without making assumptions or adding crap and answer questions in order to inform all posters. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.