LYC 0.46% $6.47 lynas rare earths limited

Headlines...

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Don't Ignore the Fact That This Insider Sold Shares Of Lynas Rare Earth Limited

Headlines from Simply WallStreet (and other places)...

I find it interesting to read the articles about insiders “dumping” shares in Lynas as though there is some kind of problem with the company that is being hidden by unknown forces within the company. The press likes to publish many stories that create a sensation and in the investing world it can be magnified and quantified in the the investor losses that may occur...

Virtually every poster on this board knows the score and most would congratulate Amanda for enjoying a well deserved dispersal of performance shares. I think we all agree that we have all been on this long journey and we understand that Amanda's timing and the quantity of shares are within completely normal parameters, even conservative given her results. The same is true for the other board members, senior staff and employees and the shareholders themselves many of which have seen nearly 3000% gain in just seven years...

My point? While owning a lot of valuable stock is nice, you don’t want to be the richest person in the graveyard…

Anyway, it is hard to reconcile the knowledge outside of HC to what we digest and share here on the LYC board. We live with new developments every day and truly understand the many of the details that are shaping the future, it is really cool to watch it unfold. Perhaps that is why most of the posters on this board once again ignored the misleading headlines…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.47
Change
-0.030(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $6.047B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.52 $6.40 $29.03M 4.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80 $6.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.49 11087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.47
  Change
-0.030 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.49 $6.49 $6.40 801079
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.