AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: aex traders at work today Yes DragracingfishI agree with a...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: aex traders at work today Yes Dragracingfish

I agree with a number of your comments.

Many posters here have short memories...and expect the rest of us to have them too ;)

Ive lost count of posters who I had a great level of respect for, who eroded that with the above.

At the end of the day you cant worry too much about it.

People will trade and often they will do it when they said they wouldnt...usual fear/greed stuff that touches us all...to varying degrees.

I have no issue with posters who are consistent. i have no issue with posters who dont like a company....and explain 'why'

Ive always had an issue with those that ramp a stock to heaven one minute...then sell...and immediately drag it down to hell.

Its bad form. Its fickle and destroys credibility. Its also useless.

I am waiting for the upcoming 'downramps' to appear shortly.

Same old same old. If you believe you hold...if you dont you sell.

If you trade it good luck!

As for me, well ive stuck to my plan and will continue to up to my 12 months.
    After that it will be careful reassessment and the expectation that my research says that this should be double digits...in fact well into... by Mid year.

To have the opportunity to get in at low levels should never be underestimated once...or if...a company strikes it lucky.
    Those multiples (see PDN/AGS) frequently come around if you buy early enough...and accept the risk and volatility that comes with it.

Ive approached AEX inparticular from a very patient perspective. I have seen anything as yet that has told me to sell. The contary in fact.

A few others along the way have been sold down when I have lost confidence. CCI being a recent classic case.

Its pointless holding a company when you lose faith...not to mention stupid.

I just think that sometimes with these volatile small companies you give them a little more leeway...always expect the price to seesaw...up and down :)

Its those 'low times' that tick tick tick away at that 12 month CGT bonus area...

Thats where patience will be rewarded if your research is sound, your nerve is made of iron and your confidence in your strategy isnt shaken by obstacles along the way...

Particulary by the downramping brigade eh Dragracingfish ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.