NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

Heads down 1.5% whilst options are up 5.9% at time of writing.Is...

1. 369 Posts.
    Heads down 1.5% whilst options are up 5.9% at time of writing.

Is this an arbitrage oportunity? Should I sell my options at 18 and buy the heads at 35.5 efectively converting them for 17.5 cents?

Any idea what is going on?

Anyway, I still like the story so I will stick with the options for the leverage. Asuming the share appreciates in the new year, a 50% increase in the head price should equate to a 100% increase in the otions. As I bought the ptions for about half the head price at that time, I have twice as many options as I would have heads, thus the 50% head increase would give me a 200% equivalent profit. Not bad business!

Options can be risky ( I have had total losses on a number of occasions) but it is the leverage upside that I love. I was luky enough to ride the TOXO train to about $200,000 profit earlier this year. I will match that profit when the heads hit 133. We can but hope.

So now you can see how I have reverse engineered a price from my desired profit, can anybody make a more rational prediction for te future share value of a fully JORC'ed and proved up resorce company such as NWR?

I guess this will have been covered before when 'Lassiter's gold teeth' were first mentioned, so I may have a backward trawl through the old posts and see what gives.

A golden new year to all holders and let us look forward to massive CGT problems!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.