MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Heads in the Sand

1. 3,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Looks to me like our management team have their heads in the sand.
    Can't they see what is happening? Do they not look at the markets?
    A big holder is dumping. At any price. 6.4 cents now! Incredible.
    If it is Sparinvest - well, they had 75 million shares at last notice on 9 September. And if it is them, why have they not submitted a Change in Substantial Holding form yet?
    Why does management sit idly by and allow this to happen? Isn't capital management of concern to them? I would have thought that that was part of their brief.
    Surely they could pick up the phone and suggest to the dumper that there are better ways to divest a holding you no longer want and can we help facilitate the divestment BY DOING SOME WORK?
    Or the other option would be to provide an update to the market (hopefully positive) on operations so that at least the market might get interested and create some DEMAND for the stock that is currently being jettisoned?
    The only good news is that it is October and we HAVE to be provided an update on operations via the quarterly report by the 31st of the month BY LAW. If it wasn't for this I reckon management would be happy to leave us in the dark completely!
    They are real contortionists. Only people I know who can have their backsides in the comfy seats on the 31st floor of Allendale Square whilst having their heads in the sand! I would like them to be working "heads down and bums up" - but not in this manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.