MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Heads in the Sand, page-14

1. 3,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    gordon.

One of the noteholders has decided to clear out of MBN - and it seems they don't care what price they get for their shares. This relentless selling has sent the SP lower, and lower and lower and ... well I guess you get the picture by now.
    Management has not countered this relentless selling by providing any update to shareholders, or potential shareholders for that matter. NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS OR SO ABOUT HOW THE OPERATIONS ARE GOING. Hence investors are bsically in the dark here, and only see the relentless selling as a sign of NO CONFIDENCE in the company and are, at this point, not prepared to buy, irrespective of a rising nickel price. So the cycle for the past month or two has been heavy selling, little buying, heavy selling (at a lower price than before), little buying, heavy selling (at an even lower price) etc.
    Currently the heavy seller is prepared to sell at 5.6 cents. So buy there if you will...or wait for tomorrow when they'll probably drop their priceyet again. (They were prepared to sell at 6c on Friday, and 6.4c on last Thu).

I hope that explains the status quo for you gordon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.