CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

dunbum,politically correctness is society's way as a whole to...

1. 487 Posts.
    dunbum,

politically correctness is society's way as a whole to try and act moral in the face of overwhelming immorality from the individual. Do you understand what the situation was like before political correctness was introduced? Overdone sometimes, no doubt, but I would prefer overdone political correctness than rampant, acceptable racism in mainstream media and society.

Different races or other minorities obviously still endure frequent degradation due to their differences ALL OF THEIR LIVES, so your views on racism as little more than a topical issue to influence your social standing (as you accused me of doing) indicates to me you really do not understand the depths and seriousness of it. Minority races have had to deal with this sh*t constantly throughout their lives, so the white majority having to "suffer" political correctness... give me a break. I remember VP saying "get over it" and "it's just business" (???) when B2R (who, by the way, I hope will be returning someday as he DID post useful information) felt his race was being disrepected and insulted, yet throws a tantrum when I point out some of her points have been in direct contradiction to the actual facts.

Spare me the stories of hardship of the white man having to "suffer" political incorrectness and a "moronic" poplulace please until you see a black man have to endure insults every day of his life from EVERYONE around him, or get the sh*t beaten out of him if he dares to respond to his indignation.

Regarding the term "abbos" well it is very possible you could be a lot more informed on this term than I, and if you say no offence was intended then I guess that is something, but I know some aboriginal people who would not appreciate being referred to this way in CURRENT society, and it is their current beliefs we have to respect, no matter what the hell America is doing atm.

Excuse me if I don't respond, this is wasting too much time. GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.