DEL 4.26% 4.9¢ delorean corporation limited

Heads or Tails bet.... (Heads = Palisade)

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I know I have been on the DEL wagon for a while now, and have got a second/third/fourth wind, but essentially from current levels, you are taking a bet. Heads or Tails: Heads = Palisade signs on, and SP immediately doubles, or Tails Palisade withdraws and SP disappoints.

I am betting HEADS, and brought some more yesterday on the back of:
    1. After spending a day at an investor's conference all of the bull cases around the next 10-20 years were about decarbonization and renewables. DEL is in the space, and has a head start on others - projects and LAND secured for projects that will generate annuity-style cash. The share price has a $7.3m market cap, plus the last report they had $2M cash....
    2. Palisade Impact - the $400m fund that was funded by superfunds etc has expressed strong interest in DEL and want possibility of giving them $50m to build 2 projects that will give them minimum 12% returns each year over the next 25 years. The deal is close. VERY CLOSE. AS in Q4 FY23 close. Any day now this will be announced (that's the risk re reward - if is a yes - then the SP will double/ triple instantly, if it's a no, then the company will go find other funding). Palisade Impact CEO Steve Gross says, (Oct 20233) ”We are looking forward to working with Hamish, Joe, and the rest of the DEL team to develop this first set of bioenergy projects and supporting DEL with their mission to catalyse the bioenergy sector in Australia. We see a great opportunity to facilitate the race to zero, by reducing waste to landfill but also in decarbonizing harder to abate sectors. Moreover, bioenergy presents a new sector that can catalyse job growth for future generations of Australians.”. All the recent commentary from DEL says due diligence is moving along nicely and by end of Q4 a decision... reading between the lines they are confident.
    3. The board of DEL is proven! Remember Toxfree? Well, the guy who started that from nothing and sold it for MILLIONS AND MILLIONS - well he is on the board. That's the play! Take DEL to a magical valuation
    4. DEL is like NXT - Get land, build, and expand. They are early in the process of setting up and building the projects. ONCE THE PROJECTS ARE BUILT THEY SPIT OUT CASH!
    5. SKIN IN THE GAME: The share price has been smashed however low volumes because all the founders still own a large % of the company, at way higher levels eg 17c, 25c etc.... they are underwater but this is their life work!!!!

It is a 50 50 bet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $10.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $1.675K 34.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 32831 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.