TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Love it when the Daytraders come in to tell all us long termers...

1. 637 Posts.
    Love it when the Daytraders come in to tell all us long termers what a great stock this is.

These cowboys should be banned for blatant ramping when they have obviously sniifed out a stock because of a big jump and are ramping for a daytrade.

The last post proves that there has been blatant ramoping for a day trade, if all the prior posts were true, why so quick to exit Cowboy?

Martis posts:
    "My fellow traders...The 3 year sleeper that tsv has formed in the formation of a rectangle has been broken..this alerts me to higher prices and a target of .045..
    the close at the high on good volume suggests to me that the climb will continue tomorrow... IMO only"

"A little research on the fundamentals..as heads up was only due to the technicals...and WOW... these guys really do have potential... interesting company ...
    We await to see, if tomorrow follows through towards the next resistance level of .045"

"Juzzy.. chart is looking more than good..as a 2 year high has been reached.. this alerts me to higher prices in the short term.. longer term i have no idea..but the short term looks like its set for a 30% TO 40% POP.."

"stocklust..we await to see if we run today..text book behaviour tells us its on the cards.. .04's could be the go today..next resistance level .045 to .047"

"Interesting ...no follow through.. needs more work at current levels... wait is just to long for me.."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.