LRL 0.00% 0.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: no news is bad news It was no coincidence that the company...

1. 207 Posts.
    re: no news is bad news It was no coincidence that the company decided to make some sort of an announcement this morning about the production figures or lack of them. What a surprise that was! As I and a few others suggested yesterday that if there was any good news the spivs running this company would have made sure the whole market knew about it by now and their silence was just a sign that there was something wrong and they didn't disappoint us this morning.

We were wondering why someone was heavily selling the stock at around the $0.27-0.28 level over the last couple of weeks, well now we know why! Again I invite the directors to keep the WHOLE market fully informed and not just associated parties. It wouldn't hurt for shareholders to make enquiries to the stock exchange as to how well diclosure requirments are adhered to by this company.

Would like to be wrong here but as has been the case for the last few months any strength in the share price is met with a wave of selling and it looks like it will continue for some time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7399023 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1896500 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.