CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Dearest Capitiain Thanks for your message of love I have decided...

1. 29 Posts.
    Dearest Capitiain
    Thanks for your message of love
    I have decided to purely post your messages and let others decide for themselves about you

12/11/10

as long as CNP has controlling interest in CER they are tied together...FACT
    forget separation, CNP will not sell it's interest in CER because it's not in cnp's shareholders best interest.FACT
    the option for directors to sell all assets, is the path of least resistance..FACT
    hundreds of millions in fees to advisers down the drain..SOON TO BE FACT!!

what are you yelling about ?

16/12/10

get ready for a rough landing!!

Ouch
    Wrong again !!!

20/12/10

Interesting read on AFR...

I think there is alot of fishing ..just like Alinta

Sorry wrong again and not relevant !!

the largest shareholders are the lenders(hybrid securities at 90% value of CNP ..and CER is 51% controlled by CNP).. the largest creditors are the lenders..thats why directors have taken these 'so called' bids to them first, and probably asked them what they should be doing..

No one is interested in a play where the banks get the 'win/win'

Look at what happened to Alinta SH. (hint)

Again not really important ??

20/12/10

Pls read the terms of the Hybrid securities..90% is assured if taken over, or at maturity, so SH approval means zilch..

the keys went to the banks long ago...SH are just renting on a short term lease,soon to be booted out for the new owners

Blah blah !!!

30/12/10

Part of article in Business Spectator..

"The complexity of the bidding process, and Centros own structure with its layers of cross-ownership, joint venture vehicles, property syndicates and $18 billion-plus of debt means that sorting through the offers and mixing and matching them to produce the optimum outcome for the lenders and security holders (and the lenders own most of the securities) wont be a straightforward or speedy process"

Note:just what i was saying earlier "lenders own most of the securities"

Not positive either ???

30/12/10

i sold out in april(24c)..used to be a holder, over 2yrs in fact.. got sick of all the positive comments on here that make you believe that this is the be all and end all of stocks to hold, when the sp. and analysts show and say differently..

I, like you all, have been misled..and other (better) opportunities have passed..

Can you explain why other companies, with T/over speculation, SP. have rocketed with big volume, yet CER/CNP NOTHING.. maybe someone send an email to investor services..what a joke!!

Everybody else knows this is 'as good as it gets for CER/CNP'..talk of 40c to $1.00 is nonsense..and just plain misleading..

This is the most relevant post here so either your a bitter ex investor or a down ramper ???

09/02/11

Have a good look at what is happening with CQO...

Why have Directors of CER have not given information on the details with the sale to INLAND AMERICA?

What value was placed on those assets??

What percentage was sold?

What was in interest rate margin on those term loans?

This is a very significant sale of assets, yet it seems to have slipped under the radar..

This is where you'll find out whether directors are really working for SH.

Yawn !!!

09/02/11

Hey Jonki,

The joke will be on you if you don't ask your management those questions..

I'm simply trying to deliver a message that might be relevant to you all, so before you shoot down the messenger ask management those questions and see what kind of answers you get..then blow me off.

These are extremely relevant questions particularly in light of the current negotiations taking place.

Anyhow
    I dont think much of you Capitan I think you are a total downramper !!
    You dont post anywhere but here and you seem to be a totally bitter former investor if your story about when you held shares is at all true ?
    Move on !!
    I have made a lot of money on cer bought sub 10 cents I will defend it from the likes of you always

Love Jonki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.