RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

To all our resident HC TA's out there. Take a look at RES. The...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    To all our resident HC TA's out there. Take a look at RES. The chart may not look like much at the moment but I believe Friday marked the start of some broker accumulation with the number of trades executed increasing dramatically (despite the low volume). We should see this continue over the next few weeks leading up to some key company-making announcements this quarter that could potentially re-rate the stock.

A recent Fin Review article highlighted the massive discount RES is currently trading at based on numerous broker valuations. There doesn't appear to be much downside in the mid/high 30s as we've tested this level for the past few months.

RES quickly ran up to $1.00 mid 2011 after receiving Mining Rights, however due to some delays in obtaining other licenses fell back to current prices. Those licences are key drivers to the stock price and should be obtained this quarter as previously stated.

Potential 4-fold gains based on broker valuations, so I just thought I'd return a favour or two by giving the heads up on this stock.

P.S. This is NOT financial advice :-/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.