GTE 3.57% 2.7¢ great western exploration limited.

Early days I know, but on a very short time frame, there are...

1. 27,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4638
    Early days I know, but on a very short time frame, there are bullish signs of a possible trend reversal when you look at the 5 day Exponential moving average which has crossed above the 10 and 15 day EMAs. I use this very short timeframe as an early warning signal. A better indicator is when something like the 20 day crosses the 50 day MA... I might post a chart after close today if we get any action to show what's going on.
    Anyway, I mention this because a) it might indicate a good entry for new punters (lucky beggars) and b) because when the SP does get going, it is very easy for long time holders who've suffered a slide to bail out at the first opportunity way, way to early when all they have to do is ride the uptrend... So I'll get some charts up using moving averages and if anyone's interested, they can see when the moving averages lines start to go back down and cross back the wrong way, that's how new down trends start and may present exit points at a higher level.
    (This is something I've been working on recently, has presented me with fantastic results to date and if I had figured it out before I got into GTE, I would not have a large holding at all, would just be buying now, ah well)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $24.68K 893.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 359079 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 133043 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.