FLN 0.00% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

Can you slow down and make this a bit more comprehensible? At...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Can you slow down and make this a bit more comprehensible? At most the stuff that I can verify seems... odd and immature on MB's part, if it even has anything to do with him. Does it really rise to the level of "criminality" in the US? I don't think someone would see the domain f---upwork.com (which does seem to be registered to someone in NSW) and think "oh, that's probably an alias for Upwork".

There seem to be a bunch of other domains created abusing various vendors (appending "s*cks" to Upwork and Fiverr also got a few hits, but to different registries and different dates). So I'm not sure how common this is. I can find "f---facebook.com" and "googles*cks.com" too, so at the least, some of these domains look like they're just created en masse and squatted.

I'm not sure who or what you're talking about with the whole "owning the domain name (having registered for the purpose of domain squatting and possible other fraudulent intention / activity) of a former cofounder and shared house room mate (myself)" bit. You might have to put a bit of detail around that, if you can.

It also seems like this is quite an old tidbit, given that the domain f---upwork.com was registered in 2015 (and targeting Elance also gives us an idea of the time window of this behavior).

I speak as a FLN skeptic, and I have a number of concerns about it, but people should be careful about alleging stuff like 'criminality' or 'trading while insolvent' etc. etc. and stick to facts that can be established in the public record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 68815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.