AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I said I wouldn't post but this is getting ridiculous, some say...

1. 1,027 Posts.
    I said I wouldn't post but this is getting ridiculous,

some say don't get excited and talk about a $1 party yet here we have ppl crying over options issued with strike prices 75%, 100 % and more above the current price!!

if the price is above 60c and all options are converted, id be happy for AVQ to have $50m in the bank!! the reality is the deal needed to be done asap and AVQ needed some future assurances if all goes to plan... this is exactly what happened to SIR. I remember when they hit the sweet spot, the price was rising and along the way Appendix 3Bs where being issued one after the other but the resource was so good the SP kept rising and the funding kept rolling in automatically....

the reality is the sophisticated investors have the $$ to stump up asap but obviously need a sweetener. nothing in life is free! imagine if AVQ came out of TH with no funding plans..... probably go to pre-consolidation price! if you keep crying about not being in these deals, then work harder and smarter to become a sophisticated investor to participate in these deals, not just AVQ but with others on ASX. its a fact of ASX life....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.