AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

That is a fantastic observation djm -it's outrageous and...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    That is a fantastic observation djm -it's outrageous and excessive and I truly hope we have the shareholder support to address these issues. Ten years for these options to expire (...pennies from heaven) and 5Mil gives you a potential 1/3 of the company!
    I know the strike price must be paid, but that is little concern if the SP is already well above it.

Please ...no one tell me that RM's dad is a participant of this (I'm not suggesting that he is).

It supports my contention that there is this urgency from management to get set after the SP has been decimated. It follows on the the "shipping in Dec" comment that no one has been able to explain -not even the most ardent loyal supporter.

As a loyal shareholder, I know when I have been royally shafted and the other loyal shareholders who currently have the inconvenience of a mere "paper loss" to worry about (try to sell on your paper loss and see what happens) ...should start to open their eyes a bit and check their glasses for kool-aid.

Cheers,

SJB

MHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.