SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

heads++++, page-11

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Back from the dog box.No more ############?????.I leant my lesson????

Moved into my new apartment in Pattaya

Good to see everyone is getting excited about the prospects of SOAII.However sorry to rain on everyone's parade,but there is no where in the latest announcement,that saids this well,will be productive..we have oil shows mixed with the mud..thats it.Ok,what about the significant oil recovery from sample.No mention of quantity,why??.Is significant a tea spoon of oil,or is it a drum.If it was a drum I now believe we would of been advised.

As for the SP..10c????...come on,a few months back we were sitting at 15c.............

Yep,I too bought a heap of SSN,SSNO when they were selling below 10c so am in the money,like everyone else.But 10c???.My last 50000 opt were at .074

If we didn't have these delays,cryptic announcements,do you think we would of dropped to the levels we did??

And as for the LTIP.....anyone worked out how much this whole fiasco has cost us.You had Mellon sending out Proxies?????.I bet you they charged heaps.All dead money.Board room hire,Dr airfares from Sydney,accomadation etc...all dead money......

Perhaps I should of stayed in the dog box???.So if people sees this post as down ramping,I will disclose,I will be buying if we go back below 10c...A T/H Monday would be nice????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.