SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

heads++++, page-21

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Potex...and this is why MD's,CEO's and Boards of publically listed companies will never take the,"little person shareholder" seriously.

What,I suggested everyone should email TB to voice their disapproval to the LTIP because I am a "negative whinging bitter poster".And posters gave you 11 thumbs up????

Am I missing something here.Didn't we stop the LTIP in its tracks.

Potex has just appeared again,out of the blue????attacking me.Why???.

You people don't honestly think this LTIP is done an dustered,never to be heard of again.Sorry guys,think again.

You have our MD..Terry Barr who wrote in an email to me,the reason why they withdraw the resolutions.His explanation was.."the Directors can however withdraw the resolution if they choose.".Not,because of the over whelming negative support for the LTIP,sorry shareholders it looks like we got it wrong,please except mine and the boards apologies.NO it was withdrawn because,they choose to????

As Dr said,now is the time to focus on the positives,which should make an interesting couple of weeks....and when a new ammended LTIP proposal is summitted,we can cross that bridge when it comes.

But please don't let posters like "Potex" influence you.Everyone knows my view from the first day,when I started posting on the SSN thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.