CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

healey is confident

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    This is no surprise that Healy has retired..He told the papers about 4 weeks earlier that it would not be appropriate for him to stay on until his term finishes in 2010..

This is a director that took Centro to about $10 in share price last year(2007)...It seems he is comfortable with centros longer term position as focus is on weathering the storm at present...

Brian Healey is confident that Centro will survive...I think his job after December 2007 was to get Centro back into a position that would see the company slowly getting back on track and then probably resign..It might indicate that Healy is now confident that Centro has a good future..Just remember > Every thought we think inspires us to think another thought...If this company was going to go under it would of happened a few months ago imo...I still strongly believe that very soon we'll get good news and probably something else to note is around this period you'll probably see a lot of selling due to financial year end on June 30 and companies wanting to lock in profits and start again on July 1st. So its possible we might get some short term movements... but i cant say this enough, I really believe the longer this goes on the better the options are for Centro...Never look back. There is so much to look forward to.

Comments by Healy in the paper below...

The Age....Mr Healey, who has been a director of Centro since 1993, told BusinessDay that Centro had a positive outlook and he would not have made the decision to retire if he thought the company's future was in doubt.

smh...."It's a bitter-sweet day," Mr Healey told the Herald. "It's a sad day to leave the company, particularly in light of the past six months, but it's sweet in the sense that I can go knowing the company has a good chance for survival in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.