Healing Revival

1. 7,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    you know I only recently discovered God’s mighty mercy. There is just so much to learn and experience and we can go through an entire lifetime and still only expience a dip in the mighty pool of Gods omnipotence.

I have been a Catholic all my life but it is only over the past months that I have experienced God. I am just a baby Christian still wearing diapers but what I now know has changed my life forever.

Healing is real. Healing was part of Gods plan and Part of the passion of Christ. The cross brought the forgiveness of our sins, gift of eternal life and healing of our souls and body in this life.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53:4-6&version=NLT

I would like to thank God for sending Christian labourers across my path especially Andrew Wammack, Audrey Mack, Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Reinhard Bonnke, Heidi Baker, Randy Clark and others. They have had a profound blessing on me.

I will add videos to this post which I hope will inspire you to receive your healing and salvation as well. Salvation needs to be constantly worked on everyday as it is clear the thief will come to kill steal and destroy your health, your belief, your joy, your peace but our Lord Jesus came to give life and to give it more abundantly.

Amen alleluia, all priase and glory to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.