KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Health Care > RFID market to hit $2.1 billion in 2016., page-9

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Position taken yesterday, have enjoyed the commentary/debate of the threads to date. Been on watch list for quite a while however found it hard to ignore the tone of the half yearly (despite current cash levels). I won't re-hash what's already been discussed however given the recent healthcare thread, I am interested in any thoughts on the following from the half yearly......

- "The Company has been invited to participate in a Food Security opportunity in Tianjin
    province in China. Discussions will commence in February about the implementation of
    a pilot."

Food security opportunity.........are we talking about combating food fraud?

Given the global and complex nature of food supply chains,  food fraud is a growing problem costing an estimated $49 billion annually! According to a report by Allied Market Research, the anti-counterfeit packaging market will reach US$62.5 billion by 2020. Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region (2105 -2020) and radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology  shows the fastest growth during the forecast period. RFID tags can be used by companies to track products from the factory floor to the supermarket shelf, ensuring a more secure supply chain.

Potential here for KKL??? And we've been invited! Would love more info on this.  Thoughts?

Some articles of interest
    ---->Keeping an eye on food fraud in Asia
    ---->Food Fraud Across The Global Supply Chain
    ---->Why anti-counterfeiting spend for food is set to skyrocket

Good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.