PCK 8.33% 3.9¢ painchek ltd

Health Metrics, page-8

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I think in terms of mrkt cap when looking at start ups , $100M cap or circa 15c is very achievable , particularly comparing to other stocks trading above this like RAP or other tech names in the past The big difference fundamentally others don't have in place any of the milestones PCK has, in fact they have failed or yet to achieve them Yet investors on forums like this talk like they will , but this is yet to be confirmed a reality by the company and that's a fact . What happens to those stocks , well they have sold down a long way off their highs as investors realise the disconnect between value and fundamentals. All those investors can take away is hope , that emotion which makes you hold onto stocks . Hope that the company will be able to announce regulatory approval , commercial contract , sales etc Meanwhile PCK achieves its business milestones unlike others , is within 20% of its high , but given its market cap I still think the market is yet to realise the value of this company at present Once the market clicks to that , watch out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $22.05K 582.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 165999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.