EEG 3.45% 28.0¢ empire energy group limited

Totaly agree with your comments. But since NY marcellus & utica...

1. 116 Posts.
    Totaly agree with your comments. But since NY marcellus & utica assets are zero on the balance sheet, it has the potential to send the share price sky high if fracking is allowed. I doubt the government goes through all this trouble to ban fracking. There is a reason why Catapiler is working on gas engines for their heavy equipment and Shell and others want tho build cracker plants. Export applications for the gas is another pointer.

Apart from that, the NT leases are probably a lot more valuable than the NY leases, they should be appoved shortly.

And dont forget the aquisition in the making!

For sure no reason to sell EEG.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    From my previous post.

The Health review only takes a week!
    Why the differing dates of the deadline? Is it to induce people to sell their shares to insiders?

"Goldman said Tuesday she hadn't seen the state's health impact assessment yet and didn't know how extensive it was. But she said she planned to have her review completed by the end of next week because of her schedule of other commitments. Goldman said her contract with the state set a deadline of Feb. 12, but she had been told in an email that officials wanted the review done by Dec. 3."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $289.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $14.39K 49.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5389 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 258195 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.