UCM 8.33% 1.3¢ uscom limited

Healthcare Round table meeting, page-5

1. 11,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 983
    That's one opinion and perhaps there's something in it, who can say.

My main concern ever since Xianhui Meng became involved was that there may be a lot of promises made but none actually delivered. We have been shelling out left, right and centre, but it's not coming back the other way now, is it. Unfortunately I have seen carrots dangled in front of other western companies in the past, encouraging them to spend up big with visions of mass sales and then Kablammmmo.... the promised sales contracts never arrived, putting the financial squeeze on the companies until local buyers took them out for peanuts. These were well planned and orchestrated unethical company takeovers. I hope this will not be the case with Uscom. Do company directors not discuss their experiences in foreign markets to share their knowledge and become better prepared?

How are we benefitting from all of Xianhui's contacts, associations and financial business acumen in the Chinese market? What has he ever presented to shareholders about the future of this company and the achievable milestones ahead. Anything? I would like to hear why he invested in Uscom in the beginning and what his plans are for the future of this company. We have every right to expect much more visibility and sales traction coming from this director, but what are we getting? We need some podcasts where all directors speak, explain their role in the company and their shared company vision and readily achievable milesones to begin with............... I would like to see the board ask for advice from somebody like David Williams to refocus on the future of this company. What do you all think?

I hope that my long held reservations do not become reality and that Rob with his own contacts and experience is well ahead of the game, that's for sure.

Good fortune all holders.
    Great analysis
    Report Post Quick reply Reply wit
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 22/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $900 69.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12656 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 52000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.