QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

healthy bonus of $126,000 for hr!, page-21

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    desmondc,

I am not trying to instigate an EGM. All I have done is replying to someone advising him/her what the procedure was to force the company to call for an EGM.

I do happen to agree with Phoenix's comments that he threatened both HR and David, that they would have to pull their finger out and start listening to the plights of their Shareholders. And what better way to do it, if not by making them aware that they could be facing an EGM, and their upset shareholders .!!!

As for your last paragragh which has been pasted below:

"~20.13m shares is needed for an egm - if needed Phoenix + f&f could call for an EGM, although 201.m for the replacement of directors.. might be harder to get that one."

IMO, that is incorrect. To be successful at an EGM, the shareholders do not need the 201. million shares to change the Board or the CEO/MD.
    All they would need would be 50% plus 1 share of the total shares voted and counted for the resolution. Not one share more.

So, let's say that only 80million shares are to be voted and counted for the resolution while all the others didn't bothered. All the proponents would need to succeed in their action, would be 50% plu 1 share. In this example for instance, all the proponents would need was 40 million votes in favour plus 1 more vote.
    I.E.(80,000,000 X 50%) + 1= 40,000,001.

I hope this will help, and please DYOR.

Good luck all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.