QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

healthy bonus of $126,000 for hr!, page-22

1. 1,570 Posts.
    Thanks Buddy,they certainly did take note.It was an interesting phone conversation but HR and i must say,David in particular took what i had to say on board and reacted professionally.They were made aware of the HC posters feelings and also my own personnel disappointments.So time shall tell and they know that time isn't on there side when it comes to my shares and that wasn't a threat just a need.Five years in at this share price is unacceptable.

Howard was nervous in the 20/20 presentation and i think he would do well to either refine his public speaking or maybe look at hand balling that duty to someone with a bit more confidence.He needs two more board members,someone with mining experience as a two IC and also another board member to take care of correlating announcements etc and ensuring that they are presented on a timely matter.Howard is aware of this also.

Negotiating these JVs are a full time job for anyone and if IVA are a large part of these negotiations,being an international company i can only imagine the detail required and also knowing HR he wouldn't want to be bullied into compromising a fair price for QMCs share holders.But having said that we need to get a deal done.One alliance/jv is all it will take to get the share price heading significantly north.We have a possibility of four.Lets get one under our belt to start with.I said that to HR as well :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.