healthy ph levels and baking soda/maple syrup

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Apologies for starting a new thread on this subject, but I do think it's important and this is a very long post with embedded videos and may take a while to load for some people and I didn't want to slow down the other thread.

I've been interested in this subject, and the health benefits of knowing the acid/alkaline forming foods on the body since Dingo's post on the General forum, and have done some internet research and this is what I've found so far.
    ***I'm no doctor and none of this is advice***

Acid / Alkaline Forming Foods

For our health, the distinction between the PH of food itself and the PH forming tendancy of that food in the body after digestion is very important.

For example, testing the PH of a lemon or lime will show that it's very acidic, however the citric acid they contain has a very alkalinizing effect on the body after digestion. So citris fruits are an alkaline forming food.

Testing the PH of meats will show that they are alkaline, however after digestion meats leave a very acidic residue in the body. So meats are an acid forming food.

For general health and well being, and for a person in good health, our diet should consist of 60% alkaline forming foods and 40% acid forming foods.

For a person in poor health, or a person whose body needs healing (cancer etc.) our diet should consist of 80% alkaline forming foods and 20% acid forming foods.

A list of Acid / Alkaline Forming Foods

Acid Alkaline Food Chart

***For people who do NOT wish to adjust their diet, perhaps a glass of water with the juice of 1/2 a lemon and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in between meals might correct their body's PH?

***Always test urine or saliva with PH test strips - too much either way is not good***

***A PH of 7.35 to 7.45 is ideal for a healthy person to maintain***

The Sodium Bicarbinate / Maple Syrup Cancer Treatment

The claim is that this mixture works much the same way as chemotherapy, but without the poisonous side effects. One thing to keep in mind, the pharmaceutical / medical industry is one of the biggest industries in the world, generating gazillions of dollars, and they don’t make much money from healthy people.

The Recipe:

*3 parts 100% pure Maple Syrup (you can buy QUEEN 100% Pure Canadian Maple Syrup from Coles).

*1 part Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda, NOT baking powder) (McKenzie’s from Coles, or Bob’s Red Mill from health food shop at twice the price).

*Heat in a non-stick saucepan on LOW heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring continually. (If heat is too hot, it will turn to toffee. It must stay liquid.)

*Take 1 tea spoon per day for three days, then increase to 2 teaspoons per day for 3 days, and so on until 4 teaspoons per day.

Take between meals so as not to disrupt digestion – adding alkaline while stomach acid is working may give an upset tummy.

Buy some PH testing strips from the chemist or online, keep testing urine or saliva, the aim is to maintain a PH of 8.0 if cancer is present. A PH of 7.35 or less is apparently an ideal environment for cancer, fungi and bacteria to grow.

***I had a very mild case of gout last weekend, I took 1 teaspoon of this mix on Monday and another teaspoon on Tuesday and the gout was gone Wednesday morning. Might be coincidence, might not, but the gout usually lasts longer than that when I get it.

How and Why it Works:

Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline and oxygenated environment, it needs an acidic and low oxygenated environment to thrive and spread.

When mixed and heated together, the Maple Syrup and Baking Soda bind together.

Cancer consumes 15 times more glucose than other normal cells in the body. When consumed, the mixture is drawn to the cancer.

The Maple Syrup acts like a Trojan Horse, delivering the Bicarb to the cancer.

The Bicarb kills the cancer cells by causing a rapid shift in PH and also by oxygenating the cells.

Bicarbinate Maple Cancer Treatment

Dr. Tulio Simoncini

Dr. Simoncini is a Roman Doctor, (an Oncologist) who has a book titled “Cancer is a Fungus”.

Doctors have known for decades that there is always fungus (Candida) present in cancer, but have always thought that the fungus arrives because the body’s immune system is low because of the cancer.

Dr. Simoncini believes that the fungus arrives first, which causes the cancer grow.

He has apparently successfully cured people of many different types of cancer by directly flushing the cancer with a Sodium Bicarbonate solution.

He has been attacked and discredited by the medical industry – but remember they don’t make much money from healthy people.

“Dr. Simoncini, an oncologist in Rome, Italy has pioneered sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) therapy as a means to treat cancer. The fundamental theory behind this treatment lies in the fact that, despite a number of variable factors, the formation and spreading of tumors is simply the result of the presence of a fungus.

Sodium bicarbonate, unlike other anti-fungal remedies to which the fungus can become immune, is extremely diffusible and retains its ability to penetrate the tumor, due to the speed at which the sodium bicarbonate disintegrates the tumor. This speed makes fungi's adaptability impossible, rendering it defenseless.”

Dr. Simoncini’s website: CANCERFUNGUS

He’s a bit hard to understand because of his accent, but still very much worth the effort to watch the youtube video's below...

Cancer Cure Sodium Bicarbonate 1/3

Cancer Cure Sodium Bicarbonate 2/3

Cancer Cure Sodium Bicarbonate 3/3

CANCER - The Forbidden Cures - TRAILER

Cancer the Forbidden Cures - Full Documentary

Cancer is Fungus and curable with Baking soda part1

Cancer is Fungus and curable with Baking soda part2

Baking Soda Cancer Cure created by Italian Doctors Part 1

Baking Soda Cancer Cure created by Italian Doctors Part 2

Baking Soda Cancer Cure created by Italian Doctors Part 3

Dr. Simoncini - patient multiple tumors

Dr. Simoncini - patient kidney cancer RCC

Dr. Simoncini - patient breast cancer - Patty

Dr. Simoncini - patient with prostate tumor

Dr. Simoncini - patient breast cancer - Gail

What I'm doing now

I don't have cancer. I luv my steaks, so won't be cutting them out!

But I will be cutting down on sugars, and buying a juicer to increase my alkaline forming food intake. And I will be (depending on PH testing) having at least 1 glass of water a day with the juice of 1/2 a lemon and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. I will be aiming for a 60/40 ratio of alkaline/acidic forming foods and a PH of 7.45.

If I Had Cancer

I'm mid forties, so yes I would take the doctor's advice re: surgery / chemo / radio. But I would also be.....

*Taking the Bicarb/Maple Syrup mix.

*Cutting out all sugars (where possible) from my diet. Why? Because I would want my cancer to feed only on the Bicarb/Maple Syrup mix.

*Aiming for a 80/20 ratio of alkaline/acidic forming foods and a PH of 8.0.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.