MTL 50.0% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Healthy Pull back

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    As much as we all like to see our share price go up in whatever stock we are in……today's activity was healthy IMO.

The stock has traded well but I'm sure there are punters who jumped on and looked at percentage gain profit…..as well as old holders who are near to getting square from the old Matrix Metals days.

The sell down @1.7c commenced at 2.41pm EST with a parcel of 5m shares, prior to that the devil decided to sell 666,666 shares at 1.8c at 1.18pm………this was obviously a holder who wanted to leave the building with a statement of sorts…..or desperately needed cash off the table. CD is that you again

Suffice to say, we have been an outstanding performer and yet to see what goodies the board has to deliver for us all……opportunity time for the new holders and farewell to the old

It's a steal at these levels, but that it is up to the discerning buyer to work out for themselves……I prefer to punt on Nickel thejtrain……the nags are only good as a past time when one gets bored or has too much money to waste like Nathan Tinkler…..LOL!!!

Have a great weekend Cadster's, I am talking to a super copper over the weekend…….LOL!!!

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $262 87.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6899101 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60143482 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.