KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

hear it is!!!, page-60

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Did anyone else notice no talk of super benzopyrans by GK in his new venture...

".....Graham engineered a reverse takeover of Novogen Ltd by Triaxial in December 2012 and set about rebuilding the Company. He remained as CEO and Executive Chairman of Novogen until June 2015 and was responsible for in-licensing that Company’s anti-tropomyosin drug technology, for establishing a joint venture company with Yale University, and for establishing a solid financial base......."

I have always thought that perhaps the other side was closely related to Phenodoxial and therefore toxicity was never an issue though the Super-Benzopyran was an unknown given it was claimed to be much more powerful and therefore potentially more toxic - I find it somewhat interesting that GK wants to hang his hat on the Yale name & the ATM side but nothing from Triaxial - ie Super Benzopyrans or even Jacob's Hope??

Known knowns - known unknowns - unknown unkowns... I couln't see Gunning & Stehn hanging around or Carmine for that matter if there wasn't something in these ATM's....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.