OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

So packing up at work and my whatsApp starts calling from an...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    So packing up at work and my whatsApp starts calling from an overseas number. I answered and its Jeremy calling me back re my email today! I was in shock at first because I wasn't expecting much back from the email let alone a phone call from Brazil!!

So obviously he couldn't give many details away, however he listened to my concerns and answered them the best he could.

It was made clear that he has been involved with the company for a long time and is hurting like us, also said its been frustrating with hold ups due to the strike, flooding and getting things right.

However he sounded very excited about what we have. Made it clear that we have something very special at Cascavel and Sertao. Also mentioned Anglo didn't buy 19.5% and is watching us very closely for no reason.

None of them have company phones. All using their own numbers and wifi to save costs to the company.

He also said at the end remember I don't get paid unless you get paid.

Few other points.
    Twitter is going to continue and I suggested not to use the word shortly again which he laughed at and said they won't be.

Also if any of you have questions just email, he is more than happy to answer them.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.