KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hi all, I have been watching this one for quite a while and find...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi all, I have been watching this one for quite a while and find DW8 to be a business with excellent potential, good management and have recently entered as a holder.

I was particularly impressed with the onboarding of Casella Family Brands onto the platform of recent, as I used to be employed by the winery. Casellas is one of the largest and most successful wine establishments in the country, from memory, in 2018 they happened to have an ad in the Superbowl, this is a testamenet to their massive reach. It wasn't mentioned in the announcement, but Casellas also operates a brewery, under the Yenda label, so if satisfied with DW8, and conditions permit later down the track, I imagine they could look to use the platform for beer distribution as well.

@Jrswish008, I'm not sure how much bigger you can expect on a size comparison, as WineTitles.com ranks Casellas as #2 in size in the country. https://winetitles.com.au/statistics-2/wine-companies/australias-largest-wine-companies-by-total-wine-production/

I might also add, that on that list of top wine makers, De Bortoli, McWilliams, Calabria, Warburn and Berton Vineyards are all within a stones throw of Casellas, the owners of which are very well integrated with each other, so one can only assume if Casellas are doing well enough out of DW8, then the other local brands will inevitably follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.