BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hearing Aids & Brainchip Akida, page-87

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516

Thanks @dolci

Bean’s product timeframe prediction of 2 to 3 yrs read to me as being from now. Take it you agree with that?

Personally I don’t and here’s why

That interview was approx 18 months ago, (& Hehir had been with BRN for 6 months) and I think he’s words were a product takes maybe a year or two, or sometimes maybe even three. So three to me was the maximum timeframe and the exception

Akida 2.0 launched March 2023, approx 9 months ago, and would assume customers who’d tested Akida 1.0 or 1.5 would’ve been testing 2.0 prior to the announcement date, not from.

Would also assume that if testing had already occurred with 1.0 , then testing of 2.0 leading actual product production would be significantly reduced and at the lower end of the scale say 12 to 18 months.

Hehir in his interview this week said the next 12 months for BRN is critical, and expect to see product announcements within that time. Given he mentioned hearing aids products several times in that interview you would reasonably expect that type of product to be one of the first

So based on the above I’d personally expect to see product around second half of 2024. Which btw will be part of my own personal investment review of this holding.

For me the tech appears good enough (to a non tech head) they just need to make it happen, if they don’t I’ll be investing elsewhere

& Btw I’m interested in any hearing aid product getting Akida in it, not specifically Cochlear

Last edited by Deadrise: 11/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.068M 12.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2921940 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 15034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.