CAZ 5.56% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

hearing date changed, page-50

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: chance for caz to win... a valid general comment. But Wayne Martin gives his interpretation of section 111A and this interpretation is not cute it is just standard stuff such that an alternative interpretation is we thinks very difficult. On that basis RIO and WAgov are to use the proverbial r**ted. The other opinion has not been put forward but no doubt will be in the case as their interpretation of the section. We are dying to find out who wrote it and what it says. one would assume the other Martin acting for the repondents (rio and WAgov). If the opinion results in a view that the application by CAZ is trivial and misguided we all know how the judge at the preliminary hearing dealt with that, see you in 21 days boys all bets are on! All IMHO and hope you are getting a feel for the pickle that results when someone tries to make an administrative decision into the way you or someone else wants it and then try and support it. Reason three it is fair because I say so and I would do the same for CAZ, that one will have a line put through it in the first 10 seconds of the hearing. Sounds like an ad for shampoo or something

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $11.2K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 450513 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 672540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.