CAZ 0.00% 2.1¢ cazaly resources limited

hearing date changed, page-51

1. 1,584 Posts.
    re: chance for caz to win... Well Folks,

I've read so much argument back and forth over the legal niceities and the nicer legalities of the RIO/CAZ/Bowler affair that I can now make a prediction.

CAZ will win.

And why? Is it wishful thinking?

Well, it's because I believe that justice and the law is, in the end, about fairness and not about who has the most political or financial clout. Naive of me?

Time will tell; but after the judgement I expect there will be a lot of backpeddlers who are now "convinced" of RIO's right to sit on a load of ore for decades and c*ck a snook at the "interests of the taxpayers of WA" while being protected by secret "iron-ore policies" of the WA Government.

Back when the rug was jerked out from under CAZ's feet I bought in and have held ever since though the SP fell far BELOW my entry point.

It's now far above it and I'm still holding and I'll continue to hold to see it though.

So if the judgement goes the other way, send me lots of spam telling me what an a**hole "ramper" and loser I am.

However, if I am proved right I expect a deafening silence from the great legal opinions of this site who back the RIO bandwagon.

I have expressed the same view about CAZ on Hotcopper consistently. The Bowler decision was unjust and will be overturned.

I may prove to be wrong and that the law isn't really about justice. But if this is the case, we cannot build a complex civilization on such flimsy foundations.

That's for such brilliantly successful societies as Zimbabwe to achieve.

(Sir) Lunchalot
    Scoffer Extraordinairre

Caveat: Lunchalot holds CAZ and is not an investment adviser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $4.145K 206.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 219844 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.