PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hearing decision delayed, page-11

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    For not one second have I doubted your immense knowledge (and obsession) with and of the process involved however Im scratching my head here along with a fair few others involved in this forum as to how someone with this knowledge has got it so wrong. Unfortunately i do not posses the intelligence to decifer how this was going to all play out, I expressed my concerns with management and received a call from Gus himself and he couldn't possibly have been any more confident that this were to be the outcome.. So you are more than welcome to keep flexing your intellectual power over most here and keep throwing around your legal jargon in an attempt to control what ever agenda you are attempting to run but unfortunately for you today's ann has flown in the face of the doubts that you've constantly repeated in these threads for the past 6 months.. I'm aware that this is an initial decision and not a final one but if this decision is reversed between now and then then you can have my shares mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.