LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

What a bloomn mess this is:( I just got back from Bali a few...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    What a bloomn mess this is:( I just got back from Bali a few days ago and came to the conclusion that LYNAS should have gone to Bali and built this plant and everybody would be happy. That place doesn't care about the "politics" of anything as long as they are not losing out on a dollar! lol... Anyway, I believe LYNAS should tell them where to shove it and start showing a bit more of a heavy hand on this whole debarcle. Threaten to sue the crap of the Government for inviting them there in the first place and then making a mockery of the whole venture (not to mention, loss of income, costs of rebuilding the plant etc..). If LYNAS got the right lawyers, they could probably get such a payout that they could rebuild this plant and have it operating well before they finish squabbling in the courts for the next year! I really thought Malaysia was a different place to what i'm seeing. Looks like i'll be making Bali my new holiday destination, and give KL a miss for a while. They really have left a bad taste in my mouth! lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.