LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

yeah sure, sue the gov of the country that you will be/want to...

1. 96 Posts.
    yeah sure, sue the gov of the country that you will be/want to be operating in - great idea and great PR!

It is what it is. If you can't stand the delay due to local people excercising their rights according to their laws (regardless if you think it's wrong or right), get out already.

I want this all behind us as every other SH here, but calling the residents names and mocking them is not going to speed anything up. All this does is make you like a greedy white fella that only cares about the dollar - which is not going to get anyone one your side, will it now?

I'm sure if this happens in your suburb, you would want to be able to excercise your rights too...

Everyone is to blame, Lynas included. The people can only judge from history, if they don't understand that something is "harmless" (and not like the past) then point the finger squarely at Lynas for not effectively educating them or have proper PR in place to engage and allay fears; The various department for having not exactly transparent processes; And the oppositions, they are just doing what oppositions does best (this applies to all politics regardless of countries) - try to upset the apple cart so that they will benefit at the elections... try asking Mr Rabbit to stop saying NO without thinking about it first...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.