PEN 2.38% 10.8¢ peninsula energy limited

Right with you there Col, in my opinion these contentions will...

1. 297 Posts.
    Right with you there Col, in my opinion these contentions will be mostly if not fully sorted by the time the FEIS is issued. Any part of any remaining matter will be a mere formality IMO.

I fully expect PEN will begin site preparation activities this year, these are the likely construction activities that will be sanctioned by the NRC:

1. Levelling and surfacing of the area around the plant and maintenance building.

2. Construction of the maintenance building.

3. Install household septic systems for the plant and maintenance buildings.

4. Install fence around the plant and maintenance building area.

5. Upgrade existing road access from the west to the plant.

6. Upgrade existing road access from the east to the plant.

7. Install fence for early wellfield area.

8. Install power line to the plant and maintenance buildings and drillers shed.

9. Drill and vase one deep disposal well, I thought I would include this as it has never been approved elsewhere, PEN has secured approval.

10. Construct a drillers shed and staging area.

Can you just imagine if PEN lost outright? Overnight there would be an exodus of explorers from Wyoming..The operating ISR mines would be in danger of shutdown...Thousands of jobs lost..PEN during construction is likely to employ directly or as contractors around 260 then as a producer about 100. All from memory, can't be bothered checking.

Multiple millions of sorely needed dollars the Wyoming coffers need would not be forthcoming! Then there is the snowball effect..Massive. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.097M 10.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 6754910 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 7208103 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.