PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

hearing, page-52

1. 13,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2680
    "Vintage, do you not honestly believe that these contentions would not be addressed in detail by the Attenuation Environmental Company? They have been on the case for the last ten months at least. It is my belief that they will be"

Yuro - The AEC will address the issues it needs to address to comply with the NRC's Regulations (and its contract with NRC) in undertaking firstly, a Draft SEIS and then a Final SEIS. It will NOT address the contentions except to the extent that they coincide with what it HAS to do under the terms of the contract. Also, by law, the ASLB canot begin considering any of the contentions until the Final SEIS has been completed.

"Dust can be taken care of as can reflective light! Water does not flow upgrade, for the life of me I will never know how that got through"

Yuro - we are all entitled to our opinions - but the fact of the matter is that the contentions did 'get through' (3 senior judges) and you may recall that the NRC staff processing Strata's application actually agree with 2 or 3 of the contentions (although, along with Strata, they disputed legal standing).

"There are operating ISR mines in Wyoming which have satisfied all of the matters raised against Strata by the litigants, the restoration of ground water, fluid migration, baseline water quality and expansion plans and possible ramifications, after all they would not be operating otherwise"

Yuro - that is true but none of the previous 3 ISR mines had to go through the Hearing process. This is a first for ISR in Wyoming - although not in other States.

"The PRBRC are who they are and will object to any development in the district, its what they do! In fact I would bet London to a brick on that they will also object to the plan of operations submitted to the BLM...I could probably list their likely concerns..they are predictable"

Yuro - that is all true but is irrelevant to the outcome in the current case

"By the way, you were espousing a twelve month delay (due to the litigation) to Strata would you mind providing the link to that information?"

I haven't time to look up the links again - but 12 months is implied in AEC's recent contract variation, with respect to Option 2 (as posted on Adams) and is also apparent in the Model Timelines for Hearings (as detailed in NRC's Regulations) and the recent experience of Hearings for projects in other Stataes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.