PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Hearing, page-3

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Reading through the entire document, these two Doctorates sound like Dr101, they keep talking about the same issues for which the staff have analysed the data in line with regulations.

If their claims have a remote chance to be proven correct, then the entire process of FSEIS and other agencies licensing must be reviewed where they exempted an acquifier etc.,

All these contentions could be worthwhile looking if Strata, NRC and other agencies did not collect, analyse and report data within legislated standards and practise.

Reading the details of the report, I am keen on following couple of prominent posters on couple of stock forums who provide similar in-depth information.....Hope they keep posting NOT disappear or go silent.
    Already can see one's use of language has changed who always plays a level field but I doubt.....all IMO.

I am confident a positive outcome for Strata may or may not be with some amendments (not sure what they will be).... may be more data gathering, analysis etc.,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.