PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hearing, page-55

1. 606 Posts.
    Liam...smart post. This is all it is IMO. As a large shareholder I am exceptionally happy with this news that they have not been sitting on their hands. I see a few threads above I can't respond to all but true to say that right now multiple announcements will be only thing to break our subdued price.

But you are right. This isn't PEN specific...it is blanket market perspective. Someone above though mentioned something that I think is worth noting. See now if you think you have a seller in PALA. I do not believe they are sellers any more. This is what I have seen as PEN's biggest weakness over the past 12 months and still now no one notices these main events. (again Liam, you're right...everyone is funked out!)

That said, might be worthy of asking HQ to ask PALA to put us back on their website to reflect their 'friendly' status.

Insofar as the hearing, this will no doubt dominate this thread as long as it can...I still have no concerns here. And YES I have read every single page dished out in September/October hearing particulars.

It is still not the main game here.

PEN is clearly still on path to next U producer status. If there is a better U prospect in near term...name it!

Cheers

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.