PEN 0.00% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Hearing, page-63

1. 606 Posts.
    Spot on brother...

Hearings are a sideshow. As easy as it is to get distracted down sideshow alley...don't miss the show bag pavilion where pen is giving away $300m of value in its really cheap $80m bags!

FWIW the definition of the contentions is NOT that they have a prima facie case. This is about as important as the council facilitation to neighboring proprties when you put in your DA for approval. The neighbors will complain, so will the greenies. But council will give them a few small token wins (as long as you are complying to current law - and we have) to justify the lawyers and say they have had a fully transparent process. Taking nothing away for some possible (token) changes to the process...this is hardly worth following as if it pens future wrapped up here. It is not. If this is reason causing pens sp retreat...I should invest with an even more cynical bent than I already do.

Put it this way. We have our DA. It's done. If they got that wrong then the whole industry (retrospectively) is stuffed. And, mind you Liam you are right. If the path to licensing becomes harder (post pen) and they lift the bar just a little bit higher, then pens license should technically be worth more.

I like this announcement a lot. Stay tuned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $1.043M 11.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 908004 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 314460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.