PEN 0.57% 8.7¢ peninsula energy limited

Hearing, page-90

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Not much there for that to have occurred Mick. Even if it was that it must have been someone very close to the case as nothing as to outcomes has been published. The hearing transcripts of Sept 30 (finally read) and October 1 (I believe, not yet confirmed) are available and a very lengthy read.

Very difficult to predict any outcome, but based on what I read I believe the intervenor's will lose on the baseline water monitoring contention. The NRC in law and Strata technical clearly put up strong arguments. As did the expert witness for the intervenor's technically, however he clearly was ignoring the legal requirements, of which were undeniably met and evidenced. and using generalist technical opinion whereas Strata were evidencing what has been (current and dating back to Nubeth in the 70's) and will be done on the project.

This the latest on ADAMS posted 28/10/14

"MEMORANDUM AND ORDER
    (Adopting Transcript Corrections and Closing Evidentiary Record)
    On September 30 and October 1, 2014, the Licensing Board conducted an evidentiary hearing in Gillette, Wyoming, regarding Joint Intervenors1 three admitted contentions challenging the request of applicant Strata Energy, Inc., (SEI) for a 10 C.F.R. Part 40 license authorizing the construction and operation of the Ross in situ uranium recovery (ISR) facility. In accordance with the Board’s directives, see Licensing Board Order (Granting Motion for Extension of Time to Submit Transcript Corrections) (Oct. 15, 2014) at 1 (unpublished), on October 16, 2014, SEI, the NRC staff, and Joint Intervenors filed joint proposed corrections to the transcript for the evidentiary hearing.

After reviewing the transcripts and the parties’ joint proposed corrections,2 the Board hereby adopts the corrections set forth in Appendix A to this order and deems the transcript of the September 30-October 1, 2014 hearing, which constitutes the official record of events at the evidentiary hearing, to be revised in accordance with those corrections.

The Board also would like to note that on page 313, line 20 of the transcript, the figure
    Judge White referred to in exhibit SEI014H is actually Figure 2.3-1 on portable document format (PDF) page 66 of that exhibit, rather than Figure 2.2-1 on PDF page 462, as indicated in the transcript.

Finally, having heard nothing from the parties’ regarding any issues with the status of
    any of their exhibits, 3 see Tr. at 785, the evidentiary record is now closed."

Great day in the park for some lucky punters today.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $973.7K 11.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1292671 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 734234 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.