MSB 0.50% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Hawk S - your spot on ! The adage that " a little bit of...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Hawk S - your spot on !

The adage that " a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous" couldn't be more fitting than what's occurring on the MSB HC forum ( and in some cases Journalists – further explained below).

The best example I can give is the amount of emphasis that our friends have put on David Langtham (from Biotech daily) asking about the RA trial data.

• David starts by saying “ it was compelling data “
    • David progresses with “ I want to go back to slide 20. I don’t understand how we can have 23% of 16 people and 21% of 16 people – they came out to 3.68 people an 3.36 people…this doesn’t make sense”
    • SI says “ I’ll tell you David” ………“Not all 16 patients were available at every visit for every particular parameter being tested”
    • David “ So how many patients were there in those groups that provide those % numbers”
    • SI “ We can take this offline but the bottom line is that of the 16 Patients , the vast majority are available for most parameters …but its not always 16 right …….we will take that off–line David
    • ….it might be 15 for some …it might be 14 for others ..
    • David “ It would have been good to put that number in”
    • SI “ No …its way to much information in this type of presentation”
    • David “ And then my final question …ummmm the data looks good” ……Blah Blah Blah

So to get everyone up to speed,  David is a Journalist (not a Biotech Analyst).
    This is no disrespect to journalists and they have a role to play. BUT Like some on this forum " a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous".

In my view Silviu was very respectful of David’s question.

Listen to the technical analysis from the other analysts …compelling (but we still need P3 to confirm).

THE BEST QUESTION WAS RAISED BY US ANALYST Edward Tentoff  (PIPER JEFFEREY) @ 49.12

Can anyone recite what that was ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.005(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.158B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 $1.00 $1.193M 1.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 154631 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 31826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.