UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

heart goes out

1. 93 Posts.
    to all those investors - bungy, the inc, westaussie, col etc. you guys are too numerous to name. Bungy I recall about this time 12 months ago when you posted that you had got your brother or brother in law to invest in this company to the tune of around the 250k mark. You were so wrapped!! We all got stung by the downturn - there is no denying that - we have also hung on in there - why - I dont know. I guess we all still have hope and faith that the directors and management dont want to lose $ either. Generally I try and post something that at least has a bit of humour in it and something positive (whether it be twisted humour or not). At the moment I cant really see a positive and I guess the title of the post says it all. i am only a very very small holder and dont rely on the company to support me as I have a full time job - so I am assured of getting paid next week (I am also not quite ready for retirement!!!) To some of you guys that have put heart and soul into this mob - I can only say that my thoughts go out and lets just hope that management will tell us what is happening. Lets hope the new finacial year will bring good news.

(Just re read all that and it sounds like an obituary - LETS HOPE NOT!!) anyway all the best to you all and I will continue to hold my meagre lot - cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.