THR 0.00% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

heat is on!!!!, page-21

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    as the regulars have heard me say in the past- approaching a very impressive gain up some 30% today and more on my buy in price- not one of my 4 million babies going to hit that sell line anytime soon i can assure you -

breakout breakout - as much as i keep hearing about the imminent dfs-offtake etc etc just rmember all newbies looking at this baby - dont forget- looking past the tungsten which is a company maker in its own right i can scream this part enough

our gold projects are the sleepers of this company-

spring hills currently has a JORC of 274,000 oz
    resource has only been drilled to 150m - after the wet season, which should be confirmed anytime now, we are drilled further to prove up further gold bearing structures below the current resource

ontop of that, we also have the Dundas poject which is very very lucrative from drilling to date- our gold projects are definantly a sleeper of thor mining - ps the man that was known for defining the 5million oz Callie deposit is now onboard thor mining after looking at our goods- so what does that tell you- you connect the dots -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.261K 133K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384092 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.