QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

Thanks for the information. I had heard something on the news...

1. 242 Posts.
    Thanks for the information. I had heard something on the news but hadn't checked it out. IMO this will have little effect on the growth of this company for the following reasons:

- these units have a distinct advantage over solar systems, which I believe still maintain the $1600 rebate, in that they are a straight plumb in replacement for existing hot water services whereas solar needs more work to install as well as roof space.

- these heat pump units are the simpliest solution for apartment buildings, hotels etc.

- the company is now leveraged into the China and South African markets for growth.

- Australian building and construction has been slow throughout the GFC and yet the company still managed to put together an excellent profit mostly through sales of heat pumps. As the economy improves and building and construction picks up the lost sales due to the smaller rebate will be heavily outweighed.

Obviously this is all just my opinion. I look forward to reading more about what the future holds from the Full Year Report. My hope is that once the analysts have crunched the numbers we will see some buy recommendation on this company.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.