AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Heatgate presentation, page-7

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Moseley asked:"Now why hasn't AGS put out a presentation like this?"

Those production figures & that statement about full-scale production facilities all come from AGS's presentation released to the ASX 23/10/2013 (see attached)

If we hold on to B4M, and Q/H want to go bigger (& why wouldn't they?, at current production rates it looks like its going to take 50 yrs to extract), it's going to cost us big dollars. Dollars we don't have, so that's an inevitable CR.

FO, what exactly do you want us to do?

IG has approx. 87,000,000 shares in AGS. Every time the share price goes up 0.005c, it represents over $400,000 to him. Why wouldn't he want to squeeze out every cent he can get? So I guess the real question is: Sell it now for as much as we can get or defer the sale to a more opportune time. The cost of doing the later is time. Personally, I would prefer to sell it now (but not at any price).

Tamra1, not sure what you're suggesting. On every board, on every forum there are lurkers. I tend to be one of them. Even if there are Q/H reps, so what? Out every lurker just in case one of them is from Q/H?

Last edited by chrisCarter: 06/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.